I’ll start to look on the brighter side of things.
I won’t take shit from anyone.
I won’t cry over another asshole.
I won’t hate myself because of my imperfections.
I’ll be more confident.
Bitches can gtfo.
I’ll surround myself with the ones who make me laugh.
I won’t slack off in school…maybe just a little.
I’ll appreciate my parents more.
I won’t get butt-hurt over silly little things.
but most importantly, I’ll let go of the past.
How i’ll ACTUALLY spend it :
- Fucked up sleeping schedule.
- Ugly handwriting forever.
- Waking up so freaking early.
- Forgot there’s homework/projects due.
- Seeing the bitches you hate.
- Stupid teachers who gives you too much work.
- Homework all day, everyday.
- And your crush started dating some chick during winter break.
- Same shit, different day.